Lineage 2 Storm
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Quejas Y Sugerencias

3 participantes

Quejas Y Sugerencias Empty Quejas Y Sugerencias

Mensaje por Admin Dom Ene 15, 2017 12:24 am

Aqui todo

Admin
Admin

https://l2storm.activo.mx

Quejas Y Sugerencias Empty Suggestions for the server

Mensaje por QueenOfWar Dom Ene 15, 2017 7:45 am

Hello friend, a good day, before you open your server, I have some considerations and suggestions to make so I do not fail with the same, with a long time of experience in mid servers, I noticed some differences in your server proposal that can do With which many lose interest before they even enter. The first consideration to do is not to implement this Rebirth system, because 12 points in the statuses makes a lot of difference for some classes and for others not, unbalancing the server, EX: dagger with +12 points in evasion, or tanker with +12 points In acuracy, or even archer with another 12 points in speed would take a lot advantage over the other classes.

The second point to consider is making things on the server a bit more difficult even because the rate is 15x, I believe that people who play on a server like this do not want everything at ease, they want things to be won over time and With hard work in conjunction with the clan, the safe I saw in some photos that is +6 and in the server information is also +6, but some people told me that it is +4, I was not sure if the server safe will be + 6 or +4, but anyway, the chance to enchant should be 55% to 60% normal enchant and at most 70% blessed, so the server will last longer and will not have people with very enchanted weapons in a short time.

I ask you to consider my words, because I am Clan leader, I am looking for a good server to play with my members thing that we have not found any time, and we wait for the opening of yours to see if it is the server that we are looking for.
Today we are more than 15 active members.
Thank you and good luck.

QueenOfWar
Invitado

Quejas Y Sugerencias Empty Re: Quejas Y Sugerencias

Mensaje por Deneba Dom Ene 15, 2017 8:53 am

True story

Deneba

Mensaje por Kr4sh Dom Ene 15, 2017 12:38 pm

+1

Kr4sh